Search Engine Optimization SEO
Planning – Strategy – Implementation
SEO best practices, schema markup, accessibility standards, browser compatibility, page speed optimization. Update content, listings, HTML, tags to maintain website visibility
- Google Search Console
- Baidu, Bing, Yandex
- Meta tags, Title tags
- Keyword Cloud
- Headings <H1> <H2>
- Competitor Analysis
- Image Alt tags
- Keyword density
- HTML Site Map
- XML Site Map
- Ror.XML File
- Robots.txt File
SEO / SEM, Google
Google | Yahoo | Bing | Baidu
Baidu, Bing, Google, Yandex verifications
Google My Business | Google Verify My Business
Screaming Frog SEO Spider, KWFinder, Majestic, Unamo, LinkMiner, SEMRush, Google Search Console, Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, TrialFire, Google Page Speed Insights, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Photoshop, Google Drive, Google Sheets, MS Excel, Google Slides, MS PowerPoint; Google Docs, MS Word, LastPass
Google updates; panda, penguin, fred
White Hat SEO
SEO Ranking success Plan and strategy to get found easily by your target market.
Formulate SEO & digital marketing strategies, keyword research, comprehensive off-site backlink strategy, keyword-specific on-site strategies, conversion rate optimization, traffic retention, coordinate strategy with paid traffic , citations, web 2.0s, guest blogs, press releases, private blog networks, niche edits, scholarship and other creative link building, SEO audits. I own Software, Tools, Computer, Cellular phone, Tablet
I develop, implement and monitor a successful SEO strategy. I have extensive knowledge and experience ranking websites in top 10 positions with 25 years experience and I am up to date with latest Google updates; panda, penguin, fred.
– Link Prospecting / Roundup
– High DA/PR Sites
– Niche Market Relevant
– Onsite SEO
– Content Updates
– Local SEO / Citations
– Competition Monitoring
– Market Analysis
– Site Audits
On-page optimization and content editing, including headlines, meta tags, page titles, alt tags, alt description
Achieve the #1 or #2 first page ranking
link generation, content editing/creation, page optimization
Implementing a successful outreach strategy from websites that have high domain authority
Perform site audits to ensure maximum efficiency of campaigns
Create and implement overall external SEO content strategy
Develop new keyword-optimized content for client websites, blogs and articles;
Recommend updates to existing website content and help manage internal linking
Work collaboratively with internal teams to synchronize efforts related to content needs
SEO tools to perform research, detect technical issues, analyze client and competitor link profiles
Rigorously monitor and analyze keyword rank reports
Stay up to date with changes in Google search rules for optimization and improved search ranking
1. Meta tags and Title tags
2. Keyword research/Analysis
3. Competitor Analysis
4. Meta tag changes
5. Alt tag changes
6. Interlinking required.
7. Keyword density
8. HTML Site Map
9. XML site map and Google Submission
10. Ror.XML File
11. Robots.Txt File
12. Google Webmaster tools
13. Google Analytics
Responsible for planning, testing, and executing SEO initiatives, while ensuring adherence to best practices.
SEO strategy and implementation of campaigns. Developing, analyzing, reporting, and implementing SEO best practices for ongoing optimization. Keyword analysis, tracking, managing and helping to create timely organic traffic. Provide account stakeholders with strategic guidance as well as tactical expertise in all SEO.
Perform regular site audits to ensure priority site sections are crawlable, are optimized for the proper keyword focus and provide users content/functionality to match searcher intent. Actionable copy for website, social and email marketing.
Analysis: opportunities, broken links, redirects, cross linking
Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Strong communication skills and good command of the English language
Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking strategies
Proven ability to architect and execute strategies which have driven large volumes of organic search traffic
Copywriting best practice knowledge for on-page and off-page copy
Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics is a must, with an understanding of Google Analytics, Omniture or Coremetrics, Google/Bing Webmaster Tools
A/B testing, website usability and conversion optimization principles
Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
Combine SOCIAL MEDIA, SEO & GOOGLE ADS
• Establish and implement seo & social strategy to align with overarching business goals.
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
• Manage and grow communities; respond to inquiries from followers.
• Develop and implement social media paid campaigns to support strategic communications and brand optimization.
• Analyze the effectiveness of digital media using analytics tools.
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, contests and stunts.
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
1. Directory submissions
2. Social Book marking Submissions
3. Article Submissions
4. Press Release Submissions
5. Blog Comments and Responses
6. One Way Directory Links
• Manage client website working with our development team
• Ensure website is adhering to applicable compliance regulations.
• Disseminate reports internally including SEO, Adwords and social media metrics along with other key performance indicators.
• Proven work experience as a Social Media or Website Manager
• Hands on experience in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with web design, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, and WordPress
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills
• Strong people skills and ability to work as part of a team
• Degree in Marketing or relevant field